Saturday, October 9, 2010

miley cyrus who owns my heart video (WATCH)

miley cyrus who owns my heart video (WATCH)
Tags: miley cyrus who owns my heart, miley cyrus lap dance video, miley cyrus, miley cyrus new video, who owns my heart
Hi viewers/ candidates/ students here is Latest information related with miley cyrus who owns my heart video (WATCH). As per sources applies make-up in the bathroom wearing only a tanktop and underwear before hitting the club in a super-short black leather outfit. The song is about "freeing yourself from anything you think is holding you back," Cyrus told MTV. "And I think that's really important, especially for girls, because so many people are told, 'No, you can't do something,' or, 'You need to be this because Mom and Dad say that, teachers say this,' " Cyrus added.
http://cdn.indyposted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Miley-Cyrus-with-Lady-Gaga.jpg

No comments: