Friday, October 8, 2010

neelam kothari|Who is neelam kothari?|former actress and now jewellery designer Neelam Kothari

neelam kothari|Who is neelam kothari?|former actress and now jewellery designer Neelam Kothari
Tags: neelam kothari, Who is neelam kothari?, former actress and now jewellery designer Neelam Kothari
Hi viewers/ candidates/ students here is Latest information related with neelam kothari|Who is neelam kothari?|former actress and now jewellery designer Neelam Kothari. As per sources Model-turned-actor Sameer Soni has major plans after his stint on reality show Bigg Boss 4 – he will tie the knot with former actress and now jewellery designer Neelam Kothari and direct a movie. People have been speculating that I’ll be marrying Neelam in December. But that’s not true. Technically if I am able to stay in Bigg Boss till the end, there’s no question of a wedding within this year. But after Bigg Boss, I do look forward to it,” Sameer told IANS before entering the fourth season of the reality show, which kickstarted on Sunday.

What was Neelam’s reaction when he gave a nod to Bigg Boss 4?
“Oh well, she was very supportive but kept giving me the jitters by making me feel as though I am going for the Kargil War! She was making it tougher for me…but I was cool and I’ll just think I’m on a vacation,” he quipped.
No Tag

No comments: